avast! Internet Security 8.0.1481 With License Keys
Avast! provides a package of applications that aim to protect your computer from a possible virus infection or other malware threat. If you use it correctly, and in combination with other programs such as data backup utilities, it will significantly reduce the risk of your computer being attacked or infected by a virus, and thus the risk of losing important or private data.
Avast! Internet Security comes with an antispam filter and built-in firewall. Once installed, avast! runs silently in the background to protect your computer against all known forms of malware. You don t need to do anything else - just install and forget!
Active internet users need greater protection for themselves as they shop and bank on-line. To secure against threats from infected web sites and the growing risk of identity theft, avast Internet security provides you with continuous protection from its layers of antivirus, anti-spyware, anti-rootkit protection, firewall and antispam.
The real-time shields are the most important part of the program, as they are working continuously to prevent your computer from becoming infected. They monitor all your computer s activity, checking all programs and files in real-time - i.e. at the moment a program is started or whenever a file is opened or closed.
The virus chest can be thought of as a folder on your hard disk with special properties, that make it a safe, isolated place for storing potentially harmful files. You can work with the files in the virus chest, with some security restrictions.
avast! antispam filter
avast! Internet Security includes a fully integrated antispam filter to detect unwanted email.
Spam delivered to your mailbox can result in your mailbox quickly becoming full, as a result which, legitimate emails may not be received. It can also unnecessarily increase the load on the email server, internet connection, local networks etc.
avast! Internet Security includes a fully integrated firewall which can be controlled directly from the avast! user interface.
The firewall monitors all communication between your computer and the outside world and blocks unauthorized communication based on a number of allow and deny rules. In this way, the firewall can prevent sensitive data from leaving your computer and can also block attempted intrusions by external hackers
The ashCmd program uses the same avast! scanning engine to detect potential malware infections so the results are exactly the same as running a scan via the normal program interface. The avast! command-line scanner, ashCmd.exe, is normally installed in the directory Crogram FilesAlwil Softwareavast5.
A scan is run from the command prompt using various switches and parameters. To see a description of the parameters, locate the ashCmd file and double click on it. This will open a new window in which the various parameters are displayed.
Here are some key features of Avast! Internet Security
Feel better with our best protection:
avast! Internet Security provides complete antivirus, anti-spyware, antispam, and firewall protection, complemented by avast! SafeZone and new hybrid cloud technologies, for best protection against viruses, spyware, and other types of malware in 2012.
Shop and bank online without worry:
SafeZone creates a private and isolated virtual window on your desktop for safely making your sensitive financial transactions when shopping or banking online.
Surf and socialize without annoyance:
Sandbox lets you surf the web and run programs virtually (outside your PC), and Web, IM, and P2P shields ensure your safety on social networks (Facebook, Twitter, etc.), IM chats (Skype, ICQ, etc.), or file-sharing sites.
Benefit from real-time protection:
Hybrid cloud technology streams your virus database updates to your PC in real-time, so your avast! software has all virus definitions as soon as they are known to our Virus Lab.
Know what s coming before you click:
Our cloud-based FileRep feature keeps reputation data on countless files, using select criteria (such as prevalence and emergence) for determining risks so we can warn you of a file s reputation beforehand.
Keep your ID yours and yours alone:
The built-in silent firewall blocks hackers and other unauthorized entry attempts to steal sensitive personal data from your PC. Phishing attacks are prevented via built-in anti-spam.
Processor Pentium 3,
256 MB RAM,
370 MB of free hard disk space
Fixed issues from previous betas
- Some online content does not fit or is not translated yet
- IE WebRep plugin doesn't work
- AccessAnywhere computer list isn't sometimes refreshed
- avast! v8 now runs on Win8 too
- Problems with upgrading v7 to v8 on Win8 related to the network
- XP performance problem solved
- Automatic Profile detection in the firewall on Win7 solved
- No information popup on controlled PC when client is connected via avast! AccessAnywhere
- List of computers shows offline PCs and also those that don’t have AccessAnywhere activated
- BSODs & Webshield crashes fixed
- Problems with Security Center fixed
- Ad Blocker has now final facelift
- Stability issues with Outlook plugin solved
- UI might hang sometimes during connecting to avast! account
- Problems in data shredder solved
- After facebook registration setup might crash so reboot is required to start avast! service
- During softrial gui is not correctly updated
- Trial period could not be activated (update from v7 to v
- Missing pre-defined scan jobs (update from v7 to v
- Fixed FW installation issues on Win8 (upgrade from v7)
- New graphics placed
- Fixed problem with disappearing GUI - CreditAlert component
- Fixed issue with Chrome 25
- Fixed IE plugin hangs
- Fixed DHCP issues (unable to obtain IP address)
Known issues in this version
- No major issues
Download avast! Internet Security 8.0.1481.rar (137,259 KB)
Download avast! Serials & Keys.rar (1.327 KB)